On a shared charter you are either on Marlin Queen fishing with a maximum of 6 people (including yourself), Strike Time with a maximum of 5 or Popeye with a maximum of 4 people.
Terms and conditions
- Share Catch Policy – All catches will be shared amongst the customers to enjoy for lunch or dinner.
- Our shared charter consists of yourself and others, be mindful of the others on the boat.
- Children ages 6-12 years are allowed on the charter with the supervision of a family adult.
- Sandwich and bottle water will be supplied, you are more than welcome to bring along extra snacks for yourself or for yourself and family if travelling in a group.
- Ensure you wear comfortable footwear, hat, sunscreen and bring along spare change of clothes
- Cancellations – If your charter is cancelled due to bad weather at the discretion of the captain, we will see next available day suitable for you, alternatively we will refund your deposit to you. If you depart on the charter and choose to return to shore, unfortunately there will be no refund for your trip.
- Transfers – We only offer one-way hotel transfers for our morning charters, after 8am public transport and taxis are available, transfers one way is an additional cost of $10.00 per person.
New colour coming to the website in the new year
Half Day Shared Charter
Departure times either 7am or 1pm (5 hours)
$199NZD / per adult
or children under 12 $120