This option is where only yourself and your group are aboard with our experienced crew who combined have 30+ years experience fishing in the beautiful waters surrounding Rarotonga!
(For groups larger than 8 we can use either multiple boats or organize a bigger boat with other fishing charter operators on the Island).
Terms and conditions
- Share Catch Policy – All catches will be shared amongst the customers to enjoy for lunch or dinner.
- Our shared charter consists of yourself and others, be mindful of the others on the boat.
- Children ages 6-12 years are allowed on the charter with the supervision of a family adult.
- Sandwich and bottle water will be supplied, you are more than welcome to bring along extra snacks for yourself or for yourself and family if travelling in a group.
- Ensure you wear comfortable footwear, hat, sunscreen and bring along spare change of clothes
- Cancellations – If your charter is cancelled due to bad weather at the discretion of the captain, we will see next available day suitable for you, alternatively we will refund your deposit to you. If you depart on the charter and choose to return to shore, unfortunately there will be no refund for your trip.
- Transfers – We only offer one-way hotel transfers for our morning charters, after 8am public transport and taxis are available, transfers one way is an additional cost of $10.00 per person.